- How soon can I open? How long does the process take?
- From first inquiry about our sandwich and sub franchise opportunities for sale, to opening your restaurant business, the process takes about six to 18 months (depending on a number of factors, including site availability).
- What is my initial investment?
- The initial single-unit franchisee fee is $20,000. The average total cost for a traditional Firehouse Subs restaurant is $412,731. Investors would need a minimum of $100,000 in liquid cash to invest in order to qualify for financing for the investment.
- What are the royalty and advertising fees?
- Royalty is 6% of sales and franchisees spend between 3% - 5% of sales on advertising.
- Can I own more than one unit? And how can I be assured of future locations?
- Yes, you may own more than one restaurant business or unit. You can lock up additional locations by signing a development agreement for multiple units. For the development rights to a geographic area, a nonrefundable payment equal to 50 percent of the total franchise fee for each store to be opened in the area is required upon signing the multiple unit development agreement. Then, the initial sandwich and sub franchise fee for each store for sale, is reduced by half and due upon signing the franchise agreement. You will select a territory from those currently available; it will be a protected territory. At that time, we will agree upon the number of stores to be opened and timetable for opening them.
- How many employees does it take to operate a unit?
- Number of employees needed will vary based on restaurant volume, mix of part time versus full time, and efficiency of individual team members.
- What support will I receive going forward?
- When you buy a sandwich and sub franchise for sale from Firehouse, you will receive marketing and advertising support (emphasizing a neighborhood-marketing methodology) through your field support team, our advertising agency, and our corporate marketing staff. You and the other franchisees in the local market will work collaboratively to execute marketing programs at the market level (national programs may also be required by the Franchisor). In addition, you’ll benefit from ongoing training, research and development of new products, regular dialogues with your field support team and periodic business counseling.
- What are the requirements for an operating partner?
- We will evaluate proposed operating structures on a case-by-case basis, but prefer dedicated operators with ownership in the business.
- Do I have to live in the same market where I operate my restaurant(s)?
- Those responsible for operating the restaurant must reside within a distance we determine to be satisfactory.
Call Us 877-887-8330 or
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Today